School Move - Loyola Catholic Secondary School
Closing Date: 06/29/2012 2:00:00 PM ET
- School Move - Loyola Catholic Secondary School
The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School
Board invites quotes for the purpose of moving furniture and classroom items
from Loyola Catholic Secondary School to the new facility at 4010 Sladeview
Crescent in Mississauga, Ontario.
- All QUOTE(s)bid responses may be faxed back to the Board at 905-890-0483 BEFORE the specified closing time of the quote.
- All TENDERS/REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS original bids(hard copy, complete with all enclosed/required documentation) must be received at the Board Bid Box, located in reception at the Catholic Education Centre, sealed with the attached envelope sheet on the outside of your package BEFORE the specified closing time of the bid. Submissions in any other form (i.e. telephone, facsimile)will NOT be accepted. The board is NOT responsible for bids which have not been properly identified
- Construction/Renovations/Landscaping and Site Works (Paving) bids will be advertised in the Daily Commercial News www.dailycommercialnews.com
- It is the sole responsibility of each potential vendor,past or present, to register with www.biddingo.com/dpcdsb. The Board is not responsible for any potential vendor, past or present, not being aware of any or all business opportunities.
NOTE: All QUESTIONS & ANSWERS will be posted as an addendum on www.biddingo.com/dpcdsb within 48 business hours after question deadline time and date.