Pre-Qualification of General Contractor and Mechanical, Electrical, Micro-Tunneling for Bypass Pumping Subcontractors
Closing Date: 01/14/2020 01:00:00 PM ET
The Region requires the completion of upgrade works for the Keswick Sewage Pumping Station (SPS). This work is comprised of the following main components:
- Sewage Pumping Station Upgrades: Civil and Structural upgrades; complete replacement of process mechanical, building mechanical; Electrical and Instrumentation
- Air Management and Generator Building: New separate building housing new odour control unit and emergency back-up generator
- Temporary Bypass Pumping: Sewage flows from the Keswick SPS to the Keswick Water Resource Recovery Facility must be maintained at all times during the upgrade works and the design for temporary measures and or sequencing are included in the scope
- Forcemain Twinning: New forcemain from the Keswick SPS to the Keswick WRRF by micro-tunneling methods
- Overflow Pipe Upgrade: Remove and replace existing 200 mm diameter overflow pipe with 400 mm diameter pipe.
The Region anticipates commencing the Proposed Works in Q2 2020.
This Request for Pre-Qualification (RFPQ) is open to all Respondents who wish to be selected to bid on the proposed work. Interested firms should follow the details of this document closely when responding to this RFPQ. Information shall be provided as per the Instructions to Respondents and Scope of Work contained herein. Only those Respondents that are selected by the Region will be permitted to submit a price and work on the project. A more detailed Scope of Work will be provided to the Selected Respondents during the subsequent request for tender stage.
The RFPQ documents will be available on or after on December 4, 2019.
All Queries regarding the RFPQ documents shall be directed to Ivy Ho, Senior Purchasing Analyst, Procurement Office Tel: 1-877-464-9675 ext. 71648 Email: email@example.com. Please state the document number when inquiring about this RFPQ. Questions or request for Clarification, Changes or Amendments to the Bid Documents, are to be directed to Ivy Ho, email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on January 7, 2020 or five business days prior to the closing date should it be extended. No questions or requests for clarifications, changes or amendments of the Proposal Documents will be entertained after this time unless York Region deems at its sole discretion to do so via addenda.
Proof of registration in a form acceptable to the Region at its Sole Discretion confirming that the Respondent is registered for the CORTM Safety Program with the IHSA is required with the submission. If a Respondent does not provide evidence of registration with the CORTM Safety Program, the Region will proceed to investigate the matter, including contacting the IHSA. In the event that the Region cannot confirm proof of the Respondent’s registration with the CORTM Safety Program with the IHSA for any reason, and the Respondent has failed to submit proof with its submission, the submission shall be deemed to be non-compliant and rejected.
If you require accommodations due to a disability please contact York Region, Procurement Office at 1-877-464-9675 EXT 71900 or email email@example.com.
Respondents are advised that, unless otherwise permitted by the Region’s Purchasing Bylaw, no bid shall be accepted from, nor shall any contract be awarded to, any Respondent with whom the Region is engaged in unresolved litigation.
A list of the Respondents that submitted pre-qualifications will be provided upon request after 2:30 p.m. on the date the RFPQ closes.
Sealed RFPQs, clearly marked with the RFPQ Number, Description of the Project, and the Legal Company Name of the Respondent will be received by the Director, Procurement Office at the address below. Late bids will NOT be accepted.
The Regional Municipality of York
17250 Yonge Street
Newmarket, Ontario L3Y 6Z1
THE LOWEST OR ANY PROPOSAL NOT NECESSARILY ACCEPTED
Regional Chair and CEO
- Recycling Goods and Waste Removal / Management Services
- Building Projects/ Renovation/ Demolition Projects
- Roads/ Sewer/ Watermain