Maintenance Services for Self Contained Emergency Lighting Units
Closing Date: 01/16/2018 2:00:00 PM ET
|The City of Mississauga (the City) requires a competent, proven and qualified service provider to provide Preventative and Demand Maintenance Services for Self Contained Emergency Lighting Units.
This Contract is for a period of four (4) years with the option to renew for up to two (2) additional one (1) year periods, subject to budget approval each year and subject to satisfactory performance by the Contractor and mutual agreement for a maximum Contract term for six (6) years and other terms and conditions as may be set out in the Contract.
The Contractor shall provide all labour, materials and equipment and transportation required to perform the Services at various City Facilities as per Statement of Work including preventative and demand maintenance and any emergency work for the City's owned or leased facilities.
To be considered, Bidders must be financially stable and able to demonstrate that they:
Procurement forms will be available for “In Person” or “By Courier” pick-ups at the address provided below on or about 8 December 2017.
- are a member of the Canadian Fire Alarm Association (CFAA);
- have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience (within approximately the last 10 years) servicing accounts of a similar size and with a scope equivalent to that described in this RFT;
- have a minimum of three (3) full-time technicians who have more than three (3) years’ experience specifically with emergency lighting systems and factory trained;
- have three (3) fully stocked service trucks in the GTA in order to handle any three (3) given jobs at any one time;
- carry replacement parts in stock for all applicable manufacturers;
- have an electronic work order system in place with real-time reporting capabilities available on their website portal or dispatch of real-time work orders from the technician direct to the Contract Manager upon completion of Service, which will allow the City’s Contract Manager to obtain meaningful information about the status of the Successful Bidder’s work and to obtain periodic reports which will permit the City to monitor service levels.
Responses must be time-stamped to be considered. LATE BIDS will be rejected without exception.
Vendors are invited to attend a public opening commencing at 2:30 p.m., LOCAL TIME, on the day of closing, at the Mississauga Civic Centre, 300 City Centre Drive.
Tenders will be reviewed as to the lowest price, qualifications, capabilities and experience of the bidder and the availability of funds by the Municipality to complete the work. The City reserves the right to accept or reject all or any bids and to waive informalities in accordance with established policy. The City of Mississauga relies on this advertisement to provide public notice of this business opportunity and is not obligated to notify any bidders in any other manner.
|TO OBTAIN DOCUMENTS ONLINE:
||$ 56.50 ( including HST plus Biddingo fees, if applicable)
|TO OBTAIN DOCUMENTS IN PERSON OR BY COURIER:
|CITY OF MISSISSAUGA:
|300 City Centre Drive, Ground Floor, Materiel Management, Mississauga ON, L5B 3C1, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
||Person Picking-up documents, Courier must provide Procurement #, complete bidder company name, proper mailing address, fax, phone number, contact name and email address of a person responsible for receipt of addenda and other correspondence related to this procurement or documents WILL NOT be released.
||$ 70.63 ( including HST)
Method of Payment: Cash, Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card or Cheque (payable to: City of Mississauga)