Supply and Delivery of Coffee and Hot Beverage Products and Equipment
Closing Date: 01/23/2018 2:00:00 PM ET
|PLEASE NOTE: The
City of Mississauga will be closed during the holidays December 24,
2017 to Monday, January 1, 2018 (inclusive). City Hall will re-open on
Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
The City of Mississauga (the “City”) is seeking to enter into an agreement with one vendor of coffee and other hot beverage products (the “Beverage Vendor”) for the supply of good tasting, quality products, equipment and services in support of its hot drink refreshment retail sales activities at its many facilities throughout the City. Retail sale of coffee and hot beverages provides an important revenue stream for the City.
To qualify, bidders must demonstrate:
- that they are clearly in the business of coffee and hot beverage sales and distribution and equipment supply, and that they have been in business for a minimum of three years;
- are able to offer a wide selection of coffee and tea options including single serve machines;
- are able to provide sustainable products and services;
- that they can consistently provide coffee and hot beverage products;
- that they are appropriately organized, have sufficient resources and are capable of satisfying the City’s requirements as described herein;
- through references, that they have sufficient experience having successfully performed contracts with clients who are similar in size and nature to the City.
Procurement forms will be available for “In Person” or “By Courier” pick-ups at the address provided below on or about 11 December 2017
Responses must be time-stamped to be considered. LATE BIDS will be rejected without exception.
Vendors are invited to attend a public opening commencing at 2:30 p.m., LOCAL TIME, on the day of closing, at the Mississauga Civic Centre, 300 City Centre Drive.
Proposals will be reviewed as to price, qualifications, capabilities and experience of the bidder and the availability of funds by the Municipality to complete the work. The City reserves the right to accept or reject all or any bids and to waive informalities in accordance with established policy. The City of Mississauga relies on this advertisement to provide public notice of this business opportunity and is not obligated to notify any bidders in any other manner.
|TO OBTAIN DOCUMENTS ONLINE:
||$ 28.25 ( including HST plus Biddingo fees, if applicable)
|TO OBTAIN DOCUMENTS IN PERSON OR BY COURIER:
|CITY OF MISSISSAUGA:
|300 City Centre Drive, Ground Floor, Materiel Management, Mississauga ON, L5B 3C1, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
||Person Picking-up documents, Courier must provide Procurement #, complete bidder company name, proper mailing address, fax, phone number, contact name and email address of a person responsible for receipt of addenda and other correspondence related to this procurement or documents WILL NOT be released.
||$ 35.31 ( including HST)
Method of Payment: Cash, Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card or Cheque (payable to: City of Mississauga)
|For information regarding document pick-up contact Hyacinth Menezes-Trivedi at: 905-615-3200 x 5242 or via email Hyacinth.email@example.com
|For all other inquiries, please contact the Buyer, Vesna Marjanovic via email Vesna.Marjanovic@mississauga.ca