The City of Hamilton encourages vendors to complete the free online vendor registration form. Vendors registered with the City of Hamilton will receive email notifications of new current bid opportunities for their registered commodities.
Registered vendors will then be able to purchase and download documents on a "pay-as-you-go" basis. VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
Subscribe to Biddingo.com and get access to other government and private sector organizations, as well as view the bid document takers list, bid results and awards, and receive automatic email notification of addenda at no additional charge.
Subscribers will then be able to download unlimited procurement documents. SUBSCRIBE TO BIDDINGO.COM
This seminar will help you learn how to do business with the Government of Canada, the Province of Ontario and the City of Hamilton. You will learn how each level of government does its purchasing, and how to include these groups as your customers!
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017
Time: 9 am to 12 pm. Registration opens at 8:30 am
Location: City Hall,71 Main Street West, Council Chambers
The seminars are only offered in English. The topics to be covered include:
Government of Canada
- Understanding the Procurement Process
- Registering in Supplier databases
- Build Relationships
- Search for Opportunities
- Obtaining Security Clearances
- Bid on Opportunities
- Information on the Build in Canada Innovation Program
Government of Ontario
- Government Procurement Policy and Process
- Request for Bids and e-Tendering Services
- How to Prepare a Bid Response
- Marketing to the Ontario Government
- Review of our website
City of Hamilton
- Overview of the City of Hamilton's Procurement Process
- Key Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- What We Procure on Behalf of Our Clients
- How to Bid on City of Hamilton Business Opportunities
Following the seminars there will be a 1-on-1 information and engagement session with presenters to obtain specific details of their respective processes.
How to register
You will need to register to attend this session.
This is a complimentary event. Questions? Please contact the Hamilton Small Business Enterprise Centre at Phone: 905-540-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org